Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell 47 Murray 0

Featured Replies

Final!

Round 3...

Sorry about the double posting

Edited by FalconBacker
Double Thread

Murray attempted to run the wishbone behind their oversized line, but Falcon speed is a neutraulizer for oversized.

The Falcon offense is clicking again at just the right time of the year. Antonio Andrews is a special player at QB.

 

OC will visit the Falcons next Friday to add another chapter in this playoff rivalry.

Once again, I got to listen to the game. It sounded as if Coach Berner had a really good gameplan, and they clearly outplayed Murray. Thier defense was just too fast and strong for Murray (even the oversized line).

 

I was thrilled to hear the radio guys call #73 a few times.

 

Lookin' forward to listening to the OC game, regardless of the previous game in the regular season, OC is always a tough opponent.

 

Later.

Once again, I got to listen to the game. It sounded as if Coach Berner had a really good gameplan, and they clearly outplayed Murray. Thier defense was just too fast and strong for Murray (even the oversized line).

 

I was thrilled to hear the radio guys call #73 a few times.

 

Lookin' forward to listening to the OC game, regardless of the previous game in the regular season, OC is always a tough opponent.

 

Later.

 

You have as nice a Thanksgiving as possible in Afghanistan and stay safe!! I think you will be happy with what you hear on the radio next Friday night.

 

Coach Berner and his staff had the wishbone covered. Murray should have known that three yards and a cloud of dust, (actually frozen dirt), wouldn't keep pace with the Falcons.

Good job Falcons! I hope we get a chance to host you all in two weeks for a Falcon on Falcon called game! I hope you guys really put it on OC. We will do our best to put away Green.:thumb:

I may take next week off, but I may join the Falcons in their efforts to find either Tompkinsville or Greensburg in two weeks

Good job Falcons! I hope we get a chance to host you all in two weeks for a Falcon on Falcon called game! I hope you guys really put it on OC. We will do our best to put away Green.:thumb:

 

(Falcons vs. Falcons) I hope it works out that way also, Good Luck!

I may take next week off, but I may join the Falcons in their efforts to find either Tompkinsville or Greensburg in two weeks

 

If you don't have plans, you can pack a turkey sandwich and drive down for the Falcons vs. O Cath.

(Falcons vs. Falcons) I hope it works out that way also, Good Luck!

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. Might be a bit confusing to listen to on the internet, but I think I'll manage.

 

Later.

It's shping up for a good matchup should NCC & FC faceoff

Another dominating performance by the Falcons, the game was over by halftime. For the second week in a row Antonio accounted for 5 TDs and now has 41 TDs on the year. The defense played very tough, stopping two drives inside the 20. Another important stat is that the Falcon’s had zero turnovers, something they must maintain as the competition gets tougher. Overall it seems that they are clicking on all cylinders and have fully recovered from their post bye week sluggishness.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. Might be a bit confusing to listen to on the internet, but I think I'll manage.

 

Later.

 

If it ends up being a Falcon vs Falcon semi-final, we will have to ask the Radio crew to use Fort Campbell in place of Falcons during the game. :thumb:

  • Author
Yeah, that would be pretty cool. Might be a bit confusing to listen to on the internet, but I think I'll manage.

 

Later.

 

Somehow, I think you'll figure it out!

Wish you were here!

Gobble Gobble!

:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.