Make Your Own 9th Region dream team

CCH24

Don't know him, so not commenting specifically about him, but a lot of high school kids fall into this category these days. Humility seems to be a trait that seems to have escaped quite a few athletes these days. That's why it's so darn enjoyable to see and root for the ones that are good but leave the superstar attitude at the door.

I agree.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know him, so not commenting specifically about him, but a lot of high school kids fall into this category these days. Humility seems to be a trait that seems to have escaped quite a few athletes these days. That's why it's so darn enjoyable to see and root for the ones that are good but leave the superstar attitude at the door.

Agreed completely.

Although I don't know Connor so I'm not at all directing it towards him.

Brossart and Scott are both 10th region so shouldn't be on roster.

Correct. Perhaps the thread should state NKY dream team. I figure since Scott plays most of the teams in the 9th that it would be appropriate.

:thumb: I agree

I agree however we must not confuse "cockiness" with confidence and unless you've talked with him you cannot make an educated comment on that. I actually used to think that Luke Maile was cocky then one day I congratulated him on a nice game he was every bit a gentleman.

I agree however we must not confuse "cockiness" with confidence and unless you've talked with him you cannot make an educated comment on that. I actually used to think that Luke Maile was cocky then one day I congratulated him on a nice game he was every bit a gentleman.

Luke definitely carries his own "swagger", but isn't exactly cocky.