November 20, 200817 yr Do you think TJ had anything to do with Lach McClain taking a little unexpected vacation from 840 WHAS last year? HE very well could've, I'll ask him, next time I talk to him.....
November 20, 200817 yr From the guys at www.kentuckysportsradio.com that have a couple shows on the station, they believe Jurich had a hand in it. Although they do mention they have no proof. I don't care who you are...that is funny! :lol::lol::lol:
November 20, 200817 yr Jurich is an extremely small fish when it comes to Cumulus...believe me. And for those that think that U of L owns WKRD, you are wrong, I have been on the air there more than a few times, and you are given carte blanche. Unless you go out with an intent to perform defamation on the University, you can openly criticize anything you want, including Tom's decisions. Oh...contrare Monfrare. This is one of those times I know MUCH more than you on this my friend. We need to have a little chat sometime.
November 20, 200817 yr Jurich is an extremely small fish when it comes to Cumulus...believe me. And for those that think that U of L owns WKRD, you are wrong, I have been on the air there more than a few times, and you are given carte blanche. Unless you go out with an intent to perform defamation on the University, you can openly criticize anything you want, including Tom's decisions. That has nothing to do with anything, really. If Jurich is able to "spoil the milk" (so to speak) in terms of influencing advertisers to stay away from WKRD's competition, it doesn't matter how much influence with Cumulus he directly has. He could be somebody the folks in the Cumulus corporate office have never heard of, but you can best be sure they're aware of his influence on their financial reports for that station, even if they don't know who's exerting the influence.
November 20, 200817 yr Oh...contrare Monfrare. This is one of those times I know MUCH more than you on this my friend. We need to have a little chat sometime. Let me amend my statement, on the show that I have been on, they are allowed to question a lot of decision making, sorry!
November 20, 200817 yr That has nothing to do with anything, really. If Jurich is able to "spoil the milk" (so to speak) in terms of influencing advertisers to stay away from WKRD's competition, it doesn't matter how much influence with Cumulus he directly has. He could be somebody the folks in the Cumulus corporate office have never heard of, but you can best be sure they're aware of his influence on their financial reports for that station, even if they don't know who's exerting the influence. What it is that 93.9 had way too many people on payroll for such a VERY small radio station...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.