Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Louisville updates

Featured Replies

WOW, UL almost loses it on the 1st play. I think that play had some room around the corner.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man UC had them stopped, what a dumb play.

TD UL. Cantwell to Bryant.

UL added a FG. Now up 10-7.

Nice drive by UC.

UC's Ramsey scores to put the Bearcats back ahead with 4:46 left in the half.

UL is thrashing the UC zone...

  • Author

Of course Louisville picks TONIGHT to actually resemble a Division 1 team.

 

Shocker that it is.

UC shanks a FG just as the half expires. UL leads 17-14

Unreal. Someone better lay in to BK in the lockerroom...

Of course Louisville picks TONIGHT to actually resemble a Division 1 team.

 

Shocker that it is.

 

 

We're an up and down team....literally. If we had an EKG of the season, it would look something like this: v^^v^^v.

Unreal. Someone better lay in to BK in the lockerroom...

 

Shouldn't he be the one laying into to someone?

  • Author
We're an up and down team....literally. If we had an EKG of the season, it would look something like this: v^^v^^v.

 

I don't really have a dog in the fight, I just know Cincinnati is THISCLOSE to contending for a Big East title despite all the injuries. I guess we could give Louisville some credit for not laying down and playing hard, but where was this effort the last two games?

I don't really have a dog in the fight, I just know Cincinnati is THISCLOSE to contending for a Big East title despite all the injuries. I guess we could give Louisville some credit for not laying down and playing hard, but where was this effort the last two games?

 

I honestly think they're just discombulated this season.

Shouldn't he be the one laying into to someone?

 

Not the way he coached the 1st half. He needs the scolding first...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.