Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marion County 42 Anderson County 39

Featured Replies

Td pass with 7.9 left in the game to pull off the victory.:dancingpa

Is this one an upset? I thought ACHS would roll ??

Is this one an upset? I thought ACHS would roll ??

 

Somewhat yes. I thought ACHS would win also but not a blow out.

Is this one an upset? I thought ACHS would roll ??

 

I wouldn't say upset. Marion County is 7-2 with a three-point loss to Bullitt East and a touchdown loss to North Bullitt. Anderson County had lost to Bullitt Central and Oldham County. I would definitely had made this a "toss-up." Give the Knights the advantage on their home field.

  • Author

Anderson won by 2 last year at there place, Marion by 3 this year. Two competitive games the last two years. Good job to both teams.

Great job Marion

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.