Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Luke Maile hitting 3rd?

Featured Replies

I have absolutely no problem with people who have differing opinions. What I have a problem with is that I feel as though maybe what is best for CCH as a team is not being considered. If this thread were about the entire batting order, I might be a little more lenient on the discussion about who bats where and why it is best. Instead it looks as though the success of the team entirely is dependent upon where he bats in the lineup and that just isn't accurate.

 

Feel free to PM if you'd like to discuss this further. :D

 

At least on my part, see post #7 where I posted my complete starting lineup and made a comment about each kid.:D

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no problem with people who have differing opinions. What I have a problem with is that I feel as though maybe what is best for CCH as a team is not being considered. If this thread were about the entire batting order, I might be a little more lenient on the discussion about who bats where and why it is best. Instead it looks as though the success of the team entirely is dependent upon where he bats in the lineup and that just isn't accurate.

Feel free to PM if you'd like to discuss this further. :D

 

Please see post #10 in this thread and my comments about the CCH team. Plus, I don't believe I have ever stated the total success of the team is going to be based on where he hits in the line-up. I am once again merely stating that by usual baseball standards (of course these can be debated) that you put your best hitter in the 3 or 4 hole for obvious reasons. If you take the CCH lineup this year and throw it in a hat and start to draw names for your order, you will still win a ton of games, just maybe not the key ones;)

Please see post #10 in this thread and my comments about the CCH team. Plus, I don't believe I have ever stated the total success of the team is going to be based on where he hits in the line-up. I am once again merely stating that by usual baseball standards (of course these can be debated) that you put your best hitter in the 3 or 4 hole for obvious reasons. If you take the CCH lineup this year and throw it in a hat and start to draw names for your order, you will still win a ton of games, just maybe not the key ones;)

 

 

lol, alright I can agree with all that was stated above.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.