October 22, 200817 yr After looking into it a little more I realized that Dominic James is back for Marquette. I thought he graduated. As for Big East player of the year, I think the way he scores the POY could be Scotty Reynolds. James is pushing Kelly Tripuka for years played in college.
October 23, 200817 yr Cincy is way too low, read something the other day that had Pitno saying that UC was his sleeper team in the BEAST this year.
October 23, 200817 yr Dominic James is still playing? I would think he would DEFINITELY be one of the better players in the conference but to not even make the all conference team??? :confused:
October 23, 200817 yr Author Cincy is way too low, read something the other day that had Pitno saying that UC was his sleeper team in the BEAST this year. Staying off the radar right now is a must. Not a good day on the UC side of things...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.