J-Towns Morrow suspended 1 Semester

He was close to being fired. This is his second violation in a year. He was suspended last season 4 games . The school and the J-Town program was already on probation when the second violation occurred. Coach Morrow and 4 other Jeff. Co coaches broke the dead period rules and have been suspended from 2 -4 games. According to the article he will be terminated if another problem occurs.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #4

He got four games last season for rules violations and he broke the summer dead period this year while the school was still on probation. I still havent figured out why the player was allowed to stay there after the coach was suspended for rules violations.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #4

Whether true or not, I'd be careful throwing that word around on here...

Mine was more of a general comment and not really pointing it at Coach Morrow.

Anyways I would think if its a fact that he is already found guilty of it then it would be completely different than accusing a coach of doing it. Maybe a moderator can clarify.

At the Bluegrass Championship this summer Morrow and Billy Hicks had some heated words during the final game. Don't know exactly what was said but I think they were complimenting one another about the additions to each others rosters. In any event it was big fun as one challenged the other to meet out in the parking lot.:scared:

At the Bluegrass Championship this summer Morrow and Billy Hicks had some heated words during the final game. Don't know exactly what was said but I think they were complimenting one another about the additions to each others rosters. In any event it was big fun as one challenged the other to meet out in the parking lot.:scared:

Care to handicap that possible event? Might be a good fundraiser!

For future reference:

4. No school-specific (or general) recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No talking about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.