Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill Transfer Kennedy Ruled Eligible

Featured Replies

Roots,

This happens everywhere not just at Rose Hill.

 

Not in the 16th...and not with the volume and frequency of RH. Maybe only Scott Co. can match RH in this area.

  • Author
Not in the 16th...and not with the volume and frequency of RH. Maybe only Scott Co. can match RH in this area.

You haven't been watching the same 16th I have then.

Roots,

This happens everywhere not just at Rose Hill.

 

Im sure that this does happen other places, but from what I have seen (and I thought RH was a pretty small school) this happens a lot and on a big scale at RH (OJ Mayo, Bill Walker, Dakota Euton, Chad Jackson). Im from NKY and I hear of this happening some, but not to the extent that it appears it happens at RH. Just an observation.

Edited by Roots

Im sure that this does happen other places, but from what I have seen (and I thought RH was a pretty small school) this happens a lot and on a big scale at RH (OJ Mayo, Bill Walker, Dakota Euton, Chad Jackson). Im from NKY and I hear of this happening some, but not to the extent that it appears it happens at RH. Just an observation.

 

Well, not in Basketball, but in football.....:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.