Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow 2009 Team

Featured Replies

Thats a shame. Maybe players get a few looks if their name is out there somewhere. Not that this is all that scouts go off of but it can't hurt. I don't mean padding them, but keeping them if for nothing else than the kids would be great.

 

I couldn't agree more! :thumb:

Haha well I don't know about that. I seem to remember just a few years ago, Ludlow had a guy who played 2nd base name Gary Pence, and well he must have been a pretty darn decent player considering he was a 4 year varsity starter for Ludlow. And it wasn't like he was starting because it was a bad team, it was on good teams. His freshman year they won the conference, sophomore year they were runner ups in a big tournament down south and made the region. Junior year didn't go so well for team with new coach. Then senior year they beat CovCath and won the district. In fact Gary would have made the all district team if CovCath would have had one since it was up to them since they were host. 2 for 3 with a triple, 2 RBI's and 2 runs scored in that game.

 

So I must say I have to disagree with you again my friend, because Ludlow did have a pretty good 2nd baseman for 4 years between 2001 to 2004. I guess you can just say though they just haven't found a good replacement for him since.;) Those years between 2001 and 2004 the Ludlow baseball team was filled with a lot of talented players. One of the best groups to ever come up through Ludlow. :thumb:

 

:confused:Gary Who?...Played for Ludlow? When?;)JK

:confused:Gary Who?...Played for Ludlow? When?;)JK

 

I was wondering the same thing.:confused:

I was wondering the same thing.:confused:

 

Me too! But oh well that was the past, no need to worry about who he was. Time to look into the future. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.