Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/Highlands Districts

Featured Replies

oh. I guess we all have different defintions

of memorable.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the only thing that I could think of .

I believe one of the NCC fathers who is also a Highlands father ran around the court before the match with an NCC flag . His other kids go to Highlands . I believe he has a daughter on the Highlands soccer team and I'm not sure how many of his boys are on the Football team at Highlands .

 

That was a sight to behold though. I can tell you this, if he would have moved that swift in high school, he may still be playing ball now.

 

Oh btw, Congrats to NCC. I haven't been too many games of late. I was extremely impressed with some of the play. I would hate to be on the receiving end of some of the spikes or throw downs, or whatever they are called.

oh. I guess we all have different definitions

of memorable.

 

Dude, you need to have some fun. If you hang around these threads long enough, you will discover these get, how do I say it, personal. And not in a bad way. Maybe the comment was meant for someone else. So read, post, and be merry.:banana:

That was a sight to behold though. I can tell you this, if he would have moved that swift in high school, he may still be playing ball now.

 

Oh btw, Congrats to NCC. I haven't been too many games of late. I was extremely impressed with some of the play. I would hate to be on the receiving end of some of the spikes or throw downs, or whatever they are called.

Kills ! Yes and some of those from both teams last night had to have stung a lot .
Dude, you need to have some fun. If you hang around these threads long enough, you will discover these get, how do I say it, personal. And not in a bad way. Maybe the comment was meant for someone else. So read, post, and be merry.:banana:

 

 

 

It may not come across as memorable for Highlands as none of his kids play for the volleyball team but it was fun for the NCC team

  • Author
I believe one of the NCC fathers who is also a Highlands father ran around the court befor the match with an NCC flag . His other kids go to Highlands . I believe he has a daughter on the Highlands soccer team and I'm not sure how many of his boys are on the Football team at Highlands .

 

He was a Highlands grad himself and former QB there.

Welcome to the site Birdvb. I can tell you that in no way I am saying that Highlands has not had a great season in their own mind. My point is the fact that NCC coach and team has some goals and her girls are on a mission and will not let her down tonite. That is not trash talking nor is it taking anything away from HHS. It just so happens to be Highlands chance to play tonite, and whoever Tues nite and whoever Wed. :thumb:

 

"in their own mind" ?

Great season HHS!! Congrats to NCC and to Jenny! I hope to see her get her 700th win.

Congrats to NCC and Jenny for one more win closer to the final and also Congrats to HHS for a very impressive start out of the gate. I know this, no one this year and that includes both KY and OH has taken the 1st game this yr in that type of fashion away from the Breds. Birds should be proud of a great season, but unfortunately the adrenaline wore off and reality set in for the final two matches. GO BREDS!!

NCC wins, just like they did at state. Congrats

"in their own mind" ?
The Highlands Team had a great season in anybody's mind .

Highlands' libero had an outstanding match last night. When NCC started their comeback in the first game, she dug everything that came her way. She was the key to Highlands preserving the win in game one. I believe she had 10 digs for the match. It seemed like she had 20! She was everywhere!

  • Author
Highlands' libero had an outstanding match last night. When NCC started their comeback in the first game, she dug everything that came her way. She was the key to Highlands preserving the win in game one. I believe she had 10 digs for the match. It seemed like she had 20! She was everywhere!

 

She was awesome. I would have bet she had more than 10 digs too.

Her intensity was impressive

In the 35 District at NCC tonight Dayton won the first match over Newport 2-1 ( 25-19 , 19-25 , 25-19 ) .

 

In the second matchup of the night NCC defeated Bellevue 2-0 ( 25-10 , 25-1 ) .

 

Both Dayton and NCC advance to the 10th region tournament to be played at the home court of the winner of the 36th district . Either Montgomery Co. or George Rogers Clark High Schools .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.