Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/Highlands Districts

Featured Replies

I heard NCC drew Highland in 1st round of 35th District.

Any other districts brackets been decided yet?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means either Dayton or Newport in in the regional . I guess the 35th has a blind draw .

  • Author
That means either Dayton or Newport in in the regional . I guess the 35th has a blind draw .

 

I think several districts have a blind draw. I heard it is voted on to seed or not but some of the smaller schools will probably never vote for seeding because it means they'd most likely never go to regionals if the districts were seeded.

Does not the 35th District seed?

I think the 34th does.

Makes for a weak team coming out of the 35th that will make the regional.

Too bad for Highlands. They are having a great season.

Highlands and NCC would seed , but Bellevue Dayton and Newport won't . 3-2 no seed .

Does not the 35th District seed?

I think the 34th does.

Makes for a weak team coming out of the 35th that will make the regional.

Too bad for Highlands. They are having a great season.

 

Wow! Anything could happen, HHS is playing really good right now!

  • Author
Wow! Anything could happen, HHS is playing really good right now!

 

True. Got to play the match.

NCC is the host for 35th District, right?

True. Got to play the match.

NCC is the host for 35th District, right?

Correctomundo .

Wow! Anything could happen, HHS is playing really good right now!

 

I'm not sure that straight set wins over Newport and Ludlow would constitute "playing really good". The Birds just got beat by Boone and struggled to beat Scott and Beechwood.

 

You never know what can happen at tournament time, but I would expect NCC to win this pretty easily, especially if the district is at their gym

Coach Jenny Mertle going for 700 career wins. Needs 5 more to reach goal before she calls it quits and I can assure you that Highlands will not stand in her teams way. GO BREDS!

Highlands stands in her teams way but if NCC plays like they did today , it won't be for long .

Sounds like NCC is hitting on all cylinders right now. No better way to get ready for the Districts and regionals than to play top competition as in St. Henry. Good Luck Breads and #15!!!

Just talked with a true "fan" and he told me there are some big surprises on for tomorrow night. I think he has me bringing the "suprisee". :banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.