Sports Betting - Week of 10/6

Wireman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had both losers last night in college football and the Red Wings, Phils only winer of the night, but all small plays to have something to watch. I did play only soccer match I seen for this afternoon in France Ligue 2, Clermont.

I go w/ the home teams on Thursday night nationally televised games every time. Even if I think the other team is better. I bet it's close to 70% winners the last 3 years.

I go w/ the home teams on Thursday night nationally televised games every time. Even if I think the other team is better. I bet it's close to 70% winners the last 3 years.

I normally do, as well. However, I didn't think Houston could cover that big of a spread - especially after spotting UAB a 20-3 lead. UAB must be one of the worst teams in 1A.

If I am not mistaken ESPN Thursday night games this season, home teams are like 4-3 and I also believe Louisville got beat on a Friday night game on ESPN at home. All 4 of those teams played awful last night, IMO.