Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs/Dodgers NLDS Game 3 Updates

Featured Replies

Dodgers up 2-0 in the 4th.

 

Looks like they are going to sweep if the Cubs get no runs going.

:dancingpa

Astute

 

:lol::lol:

 

I think he deserves a call from the Captain for that observation, don't you? :D

  • Author
:lol::lol:

 

I think he deserves a call from the Captain for that observation, don't you? :D

 

I think I get the picture.:D

The Cubs are a joke. I love seeing them fail. Just the Dodgers being Dodgers.

Furcal scores on a Martin double with one out in the bottom of the 5th and the Dodgers are up 3-0.

  • Author
The Cubs are a joke. I love seeing them fail. Just the Dodgers being Dodgers.

 

Who doesn't?:D

  • Author

Derek Lee just cracked his helmet from striking out. The Cubs are frustrated in this game.

I think its time to pull out the ole' broom.

1703798563.jpg

Definately got a knack for pointing out the obvious

Derek Lee just cracked his helmet from striking out. The Cubs are frustrated in this game.

I think its time to pull out the ole' broom.

Good to see Dick Stockton in the house....

Good to see Dick Stockton in the house....

 

:lol:

Definately got a knack for pointing out the obvious

 

Don't let it get to you, Rocket. I find it mildly humorous the way the Cubs haters have come out of the woodwork. I would hate to think I spent more time worrying about a team that I "hated" than my own team.:sssh:

 

That being said, if the Cubs hitters would quit trying to pull everything and just shorten their swings, maybe they could get something going. The all-around execution has been pitiful, just like last postseason. I cannot figure it out. I will say this, something is wrong with the TBS sound system. People on here blasted the "unintelligent Cubs fans" for booing all the time, but it sounds like the Dodger fans are booing as well. When Fontenot got hurt earlier, it sounded like they were booing vigorously, and I seriously doubt that they were. There must be something going on with TBS. Anyone else notice it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.