What do you conceal?

Cameraman

I figured this was the most appropriate forum for the question..

For those of you that have your Concealed Weapons License, what is your weapon of choice?

Mine is a Ruger LCP 380. Fits in the palm of my hand and fits in my back pocket quite nicely! I was carrying a Hi-Point 9mm when I first started carrying. But it just wasnt working with the holster on my side... Not very easy to conceal.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Because it my right.

My gun goes and stays in whatever car I am driving, hardly ever have I carried it on me.

Understandable. But surely you don't do something simply because it is your right, do you?

I'm asking an honest question here. I don't carry a concealed weapon, nor have I ever had the urge to do so; however, I understand that people do. I'm just curious as to what makes someone carry a gun on them, perceiveably at all times. Surely there is another reason other than because you have a right to.

Understandable. But surely you don't do something simply because it is your right, do you?

I'm asking an honest question here. I don't carry a concealed weapon, nor have I ever had the urge to do so; however, I understand that people do. I'm just curious as to what makes someone carry a gun on them, perceiveably at all times. Surely there is another reason other than because you have a right to.

Why do you vote?

To be honest, yes, that is the main reason, just like voting.

If you do not exercise your rights, they can and will be taken from you.

Most of family has a CCDW.

A year ago, a man went for a walk down what used to be a quite street here in Glasgow... He was shot down and killed by a man tripped out on drugs from the 2nd floor of his home.

Now i'm not saying this situation is going to happen to me... I hope I NEVER have to use my firearm... I truly do. But if the situation ever arrived, i'm going to be prepared.

Or how about this... You walk into a convenince store... At that time, a man walks in behind you and attempts to rob the place with a loaded weapon. We've all seen those news headlines "Cashier dies in armed robbery". What if you could have prevented this? Would you?

These are just a couple of reasons I carry concealed. :thumb:

Why do you vote?

To be honest, yes, that is the main reason, just like voting.

If you do not exercise your rights, they can and will be taken from you.

Most of family has a CCDW.

:thumb: To my knowledge I am the only immediate family member that has a CCDW. However, I have extended family in law enforcement that certainly carry off duty as well.

Sig P230 .380. Simply an outstanding weapon.

Still carry the old S&W Model 36 (Chiefs) once in awhile also. Just habit, I guess.

I don't need a concealed carry permit because I am in law enforcement. I am not required to carry off-duty and don't most of the time. Depends where I'm going and what I'm doing.