Danville vs. Bardstown

Who wins this one?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every game this season save one, Bardstown has spotted its opponent 3 touchdowns before it awakes and makes a comeback run. If the Tigers do that versus the Admirals, they will be run off the field.

Bardstown is just not a very good defensive football team right now. Coach Harp and his staff should be drooling after they watch film. The Tigers do have some extremely explosive talent on the offensive side, and I'd say this game will come down to whom has the ball more often offensively.

As for hostile environment, it needs to be, but you're catching us during fall break.

We ARE happy to catching a team from our own class to play for once.

I am going to host a BGP tailgate before this game for all whom would like to come (silver and blue or purple and gold). It will either be at my house 3 blocks from Tiger Alley or at the back end of the school parking lot. Will firm this up by Tuesday. I hope Danville brings a good crowd, I have always been warmly welcomed whenever I visited the Ads.

I am going to host a BGP tailgate before this game for all whom would like to come (silver and blue or purple and gold). It will either be at my house 3 blocks from Tiger Alley or at the back end of the school parking lot. Will firm this up by Tuesday. I hope Danville brings a good crowd, I have always been warmly welcomed whenever I visited the Ads.

PM your address...TTC and I will be there with a possibility of some more...They will be BGP members...:thumb:

I'll be kind of busy early in the day Friday, but let me know and I'll try and help out any way I can. :thumb: