• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

09-27-2008, 02:20 PM #6

just 4 fun

All State

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If LCA wins, they'll have to score 40+ pts...There defense has really struggled and I'm not sure they'll see a much better fundamentally sound, well coached team than they'll see against the Hounds...I don't see them putting that many of the board..I think Corbin will take this one....Corbin 42 LCA 34

I kept thinking all week about this post by just 4 fun in the predictions thread. Looks like he got this one almost right on!

Corbin remains to be a tough place for Lexington teams to win. Not sure why, but we have had uncanny success in recent years in knocking off our northern counterparts.

As for LCA, they will have a say in who wins the 1A crown. I'm not sure Corbin will see another O with that many weapons. Keep your chin up men, win or lose, this game will serve you well in the playoffs, where it really counts. I certainly wish Paul Rains and his CLASS LCA program the very best, including a 1 A state crown at seasons end!!!

Well said and I agree. Best wishes to the Eagles and hope they can bring one home!

:banana: Any one can run from one end to the other. But to make your way is something you can't teach.

Maybe more coaches should tell their kids to go ahead and run 90+ yards for TD's if anyone can do it..............wonder why they haven't thought of it.:rolleyes: