Knox Central 47 Shelby Valley 8

Hasbeen

If I were a current player at Knox Central that statement would be a literal "slap in the face". Should have went ahead and said they arent good enough to win with.
I can't speak for Bubba, but I wouldn't necessarily take it that way.

There is always room for improvement and I think EVERY team should play each week like they still can get better and work towards that goal. No matter how good they are, it can be a scary thought that they could still be even better.

Improve, survive, advance.

Every senior class coming through this program now realizes they are a part of building something special. Going from an 0-10 team that has never won more than seven in history to where they are now has taken the efforts of several senior classes.

They may hit full stride in two years but hopefully will never "peak.

Actually I'd agree with Bubba's statements, it takes time to build the right infrastructure that is necessary to have a successful program. Little League ball, elementary ball, ect....That is where the good programs get started, and it will take another 2 or 3 years before the feeder programs begin to pay off. The sky is the limit for Knox Central. They are a HUGE county with an abundance of talent. The best is yet to come for the Panthers.