Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Yearbook

Featured Replies

Some interesting team rankings and player rankings. Mason County is picked to win the 10th region was one of the more interesting ones.

 

I couldn't believe that. In some of the region articles, it mentions a coaches vote. Is this a coaches vote or just the author's opinion?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also think the 10th region top players should have included Hatton from GRC and that Rash from Montgomery should have been higher than #8.

I couldn't believe that. In some of the region articles, it mentions a coaches vote. Is this a coaches vote or just the author's opinion?

 

Authors opinion.

 

5]I also think the 10th region top players should have included Hatton from GRC and that Rash from Montgomery should have been higher than #8[/b].

 

I totally agree.:thumb::thumb:

I also think the 10th region top players should have included Hatton from GRC and that Rash from Montgomery should have been higher than #8.

 

I agree , Hatton should be in the top 10 in the region.

I agree , Hatton should be in the top 10 in the region.

 

I would like to cast my vote for Hatton. Great player and possesses strong skill sets for a wing guard and plays with intensity.

Can anyone post the top 10 players in the tenth, thank you.

Can anyone post the top 10 players in the tenth, thank you.

 

Here you go:

 

1. Russ Middleton.. Mason Co

2. Robbie Stenzel..GRC

3. Vinny Zolo..GRC

4. Chris Mofford ..Agusta

5.Petey Albrecht Campbell Co

6. Kyle King..Deming

7. Kyle Campbell..Nicholas Co

8. Brandon Rush ..Montgomery Co

9. Nikola Gligorevic..Scott

10. Joe Flannigan..Calvary Christian

Here you go:

 

1. Russ Middleton.. Mason Co

2. Robbie Stenzel..GRC

3. Vinny Zolo..GRC

4. Chris Mofford ..Agusta

5.Petey Albrecht Campbell Co

6. Kyle King..Deming

7. Kyle Campbell..Nicholas Co

8. Brandon Rush ..Montgomery Co

9. Nikola Gligorevic..Scott

10. Joe Flannigan..Calvary Christian

 

Thank you Goldie!:ylsuper:

Not ragging on Mofford at all, but when I saw him play against Scott in the regional tournament he didn't impress me that much. Nikola of Scott scored over 20 on him, and I'm not sure if he broke double digits. Just kind of surprises me how he is ranked so far up, and the other one so far down. Other wise, the list looks pretty good! :thumb:

  • Author

1. McCreary

2. Wayne

3. Boyle

4. Lincoln

5. E Jessamine

6. SW

7. Mercer

8. W. Jessamine

9. Pulaski

10. Garrard

Not ragging on Mofford at all, but when I saw him play against Scott in the regional tournament he didn't impress me that much. Nikola of Scott scored over 20 on him, and I'm not sure if he broke double digits. Just kind of surprises me how he is ranked so far up, and the other one so far down. Other wise, the list looks pretty good! :thumb:

 

I've seen all these boys play and I for sure would have had Hatton and Downing on that list.

I've seen all these boys play and I for sure would have had Hatton and Downing on that list.

 

I agree both got short changed.

No Hatton from Clark, Nearl from Campbell, and they're teams are ranked 2nd and 3rd in the poll. I watched Mason's Freshman beat Deming's last year witht the two King twins. Kyle is a nice player and will get better, but is not a top five guard in the region.

There are players that made the all region team last year as underclassman and now aren't in the top ten. This is obviously not a coaches vote, in fact I have already heard some coaches laughing at these rankings. I have seen all the players in the tenth on multiple times and am very surprised to see some names omitted on here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.