For Ohioans, Election Day Comes Now

HHSDad

From the ones replying to BF, however, I know you know better.

I still don't see how you drew that from my posts. I commented on BF's use of the term vote hauling and noted that it is legal to drive people to the polls, as it should be.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when volunteers take vans full of the elderly from nursing homes to their polling place they are criminals? Lock 'em up! :thumb:

The only difference IMO is that they've already registered and are eligible to vote. The people this week in Ohio are getting bussed to register and vote by the Democrats. Ohio is over after Friday and it's supposed to be a swing state.

So quite possibly the biggest state in the election is letting people register and vote this week w/o proving their identity?

There's a reason the Dems are big time behind this and there's a reason Obama doantes bus loads of money to ACORN.

No, they have to prove their identity, but they do not need a photo ID to do so.

But, ANYONE, in Ohio who wants to register(including those who had already done so long ago) are NOT required to show any photo ID to register.

For ANYONE in Ohio to vote, they are NOT required to show photo ID.

No, they have to prove their identity, but they do not need a photo ID to do so.

But, ANYONE, in Ohio who wants to register(including those who had already done so long ago) are NOT required to show any photo ID to register.

For ANYONE in Ohio to vote, they are NOT required to show photo ID.

How can you prove your identity without a photo ID? A DNA sample? Dental records? Documents can easily be forged. A photo ID such as a driver license raises the bar just enough to discourage the widespread voter fraud in which community organizer such as the members of ACORN engage.

How can you prove your identity without a photo ID? A DNA sample? Dental records? Documents can easily be forged. A photo ID such as a driver license raises the bar just enough to discourage the widespread voter fraud in which community organizer such as the members of ACORN engage.

That's a valid question, to ask if the other methods Ohio uses are fair or not.

The way the law in Ohio is now, the 65 year old Vietnam Vet, who has done everything right in his life, has the same standard and opportunity for voter fraud than anyone else.

The way the law in Ohio is now, the 65 year old Vietnam Vet, who has done everything right in his life, has the same standard and opportunity for voter fraud than anyone else.

I do not favor equal opportunity voter fraud. I want a system that strives to minimize voter fraud and one that severly punishes those who engage in it.

I do not want my vote neutralized by some out of state homeless guy from Chicago bussed in by ACORN to vote in my state's election. ACORN and the Democrats are attempting to steal the election in Ohio and that seems to be okay with the mainstream media and most Democrats. Where is the outrage?

I do not favor equal opportunity voter fraud. I want a system that strives to minimize voter fraud and one that severly punishes those who engage in it.

I do not want my vote neutralized by some out of state homeless guy from Chicago bussed in by ACORN to vote in my state's election. ACORN and the Democrats are attempting to steal the election in Ohio and that seems to be okay with the mainstream media and most Democrats. Where is the outrage?

There's no outrage b/c the guy they want to win is going to. If it were McCain doing this they would be all over it.

The media is not going to admit that their "savior" carried Ohio b/c of a groupd of indicted criminals bussing around homeless people from other states and even possibly using dead people's identity to vote in more than one county in Ohio this week. But IMO that's exactly how he carried Ohio.

Except that if he's done everyhting right, he isn't in a group that has been indicted in multiple states for voter fraud that Obama has donated bus loads of cash to.

WLW is reporting that citizens in Southwestern Ohio are receiving phone calls from Matt Damon via one of the computer programs urging them to vote NOW for Obama. If they want to register, press one. If they want information on Obama press 2.

But in the call, he is urging them to vote today, this weekend for Obama.

Smart to have them vote now while Obama is on top and nothing else can happen to have them change their vote.