Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette / Henry Clay Predictions

Who you Picking? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you Picking?

    • Henry Clay
      62%
    • Lafayette
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What's everyone think ?

If I base this off of the Boyle game, it would be easy and say Lafayette will win, but I feel Henry Clay will win this game. I just think Henry Clay is a much better team than they showed against the Rebels.

 

21-20 Blue Devils

I'll take Lafayette but not based on the Boyle game. I think Lafayette is a real talented team and they will come out on top. They have a real good defense and it should show in this game. I'll take Lafayette 26-18!

Tough call,but I'm taking Henry Clay by a TD.

I like Lafayette in this one. I think their defense is pretty strong.

Henry Clay 21-17.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.