Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Eagles updates

Featured Replies

Westbrook's neck muscles getting a workout tonight. 3rd time I have seen a cowboy hanging from his facemask...

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats like the 4th time someone has grabbed his face mask.

 

It's the only way they can stop him. I wish I could bank some of my fantasy points this week to use next week.

I really just hope McNabb does not throw to Westbrook right here.

 

The best I can hope for is the Eagles to score quickly (not to Westbrook) and the Cowboys to counter with a 100 yard TD pass to Witten. :lol:

 

I'm not even sure I'd win then. I'm (hopefully) going to go 1-1 in the BGP league this week.

Either the Eagles are not very good up front in pass pro or the Cowboys are really good up front. McNabb has been scrambling for his life all night.

What was McNabb thinking? Get rid of it you moron.

River Rats need 1 more point from McNabb to tie me. Oh boy...

Cowboys go to 2-0!!!

 

:dancingpa

Well that looked stupid.

So does Westbrook get all those yards or what?

What a wonderful play call by the Eagles :lol:.

So does Westbrook get all those yards or what?

 

No, I think he just gets credit for the few that he carried the ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.