Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 14 Caldwell County 6

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks Westsider; I figured it would be a close game that could go either way.

Caldwell scored first ... Murray led 7-6 at halftime.

 

Christian Duncan (remember him?) had an interception that set up Murray's second touchdown. Murray played ball-control in the second half and ate up a bunch of clock.

It appears theres alot of parity in 2a d1 this year with Murray, Caldwell and Trigg.. It wouldn't surprise me to see a 3 way tie...I was surprised Mclean beat Murray last week and especially the way they dominated on the stat sheet...Looks like d2 could have some parity as well with Ft Campbell, OB Catholic and Mclean...

It appears theres alot of parity in 2a d1 this year with Murray, Caldwell and Trigg.. It wouldn't surprise me to see a 3 way tie...I was surprised Mclean beat Murray last week and especially the way they dominated on the stat sheet...Looks like d2 could have some parity as well with Ft Campbell, OB Catholic and Mclean...

Ft. Campbell is the class of the region, but you are right in that there is a lot of parity in the region.

I could tell that Murray is a much improved team from last year from what I saw in the Calloway game, the new coach is really changing things around there for the better it looks like.

Ft Campbell has already shown they are the team to beat. I dont see anyone doing it either.

Ft Campbell is definately the class of the region, but, theres about 5 other teams who seem to be on a pretty level playing field with Murray, Caldwell, Trigg, OB Catholic and Mclean Co...Not saying they're all even, just that any of the 5 could beat the other on a given night and it wouldn't be that much of a surprise...

And no one in the region will beat Fort Campbell

I agree, Ft. Campbell is an A+ team while they others mentioned can beat each other on any given night, I cant see them upsetting the Fort.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a 3 way tie......

I have said the same thing. What's interesting is, if they were tied right now, none of them would have any tie-breaker points. Murray and Trigg have no non-district wins and Caldwell beat a winless Glasgow team

McLean County is 3A.

 

duh...you're right...I knew that...Excuse the momentary brain fart...

duh...you're right...I knew that...Excuse the momentary brain fart...

We're trying to trade them to 2A for Owensboro Catholic but can't get the deal worked out.

 

:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.