Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wheelersburg 35 Greenup County 7

Featured Replies

I know this might sound crazy from looking at the score, but GC looked much,much better tonight. Take away 3 turnovers in the first half and this was a much different score. GC moved the ball well tonight, but always seemed to have something go wrong ( penalty,fumble,etc). The D stopped a very good Wheelersburg team 6 or 7 times in a row in the first half. JB Greenslate dominated in the middle on D, and David Berry had a huge receiving game. I know they still got beat by 28, but I for one feel much better about the rest of the season after tonight.

I would say that Greenup did improve. I heard the score at the half it was 14-0, that is a solid half against a quality team. I would say Greenup could find some good from this game.

It says a lot about the coacing staff and players to go through the first 2 weeks of the season (especially last week) and come out and play strong. I know it was a loss, but character and heart were shown last night. I am glad to see the fight is still there. Keep it up, wins will come!!!!!

The most promising aspect I hear about this game is that GC never gave up. If you can keep your team focused on every single play and work hard, improvement will follow. Greenup has a bye week then back to battle on the 26th.

 

Good luck against Rowan Co.

Great effort by GC! They never gave up and kept fighting. If they can keep up the intensity in the games too come, they will see some wins.They just have to improve on moving the ball on O and work on tackling. If this happens, watch for this Greenup team to start winning!

GC looked much improve last night. Way to stay strong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.