Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ironton, OH 18 Ashland 6

Featured Replies

Ashland has faced two formidable opponents in this early season. Even though they have come up short on the scoreboard, they have played everyone tight and have been in the ballgame through every quarter.

 

Tomcats - Keep getting stronger and learn from your experiences. Come back hard in practice this week and get ready for another tune-up game before district play.

Good post Painter, I agree and like I have been saying all along ...Ashland is a good football team and anyojne that thinks that they are no will pay the price. Ashland has a tradition that has last throughout the years that not many if anyone on our side of the river could match. Good luck the rest of the season and I hope that you win em' all.

Tough road loss for the Tomcats! But, Ironton is a good team. Not many could beat them at the Tank.

Nobody is hurt. Get ready for next week - take it out on Russell.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Well I was at the game and I will give Ashland players and just the players credit because they seemed to do what they were told. Now there is no reason for us to be down 12 points and we are continuing to run the ball off tackle with 4 minutes left in the game. This makes no since. But the players played well for the most part but we have to start clicking on offense.

I don’t think fumbles between QB/Center have been a problem for Ironton in their first 3 games – not by the reaction of Ironton fans that sat around us. Just bad luck I guess…

 

I work out and good friends with an Ironton coach and they were none too happy with the fumbled snap(s) situation. Player excuse was moisture on the ball, coaches don't buy it.........a fumble is a fumble.

Ashland is a good team but they need to work on kicking and QB.

I was at the game and it appeared as if the Ashland QB was wishing he could just hand the ball off. When passing he was chuckin and duckin and wanted no part of the option, he would just fall down when a defender was near. Gut check time if he wants to continue to lead that team.

Edited by Analyzer

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.