Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts/Bears updates

Featured Replies

It wasn't dumb last year when he did the same thing & set an NFL record...

Didn't he do the same thing on a missed field goal or punt? There's a little difference. Plus, since he did it last year, do you suppose that the teams expect it now?

Didn't he do the same thing on a missed field goal or punt? There's a little difference. Plus, since he did it last year, do you suppose that the teams expect it now?

 

What's the difference??? There's the same amount of people on the field to try & tackle him...

 

And don't you suppose after the first 5 or 6 returned TD's during the season by Hester, teams expected to stop him but obviously could not???

The Bears are flat out popping people tonight

What's the difference??? There's the same amount of people on the field to try & tackle him...

 

And don't you suppose after the first 5 or 6 returned TD's during the season by Hester, teams expected to stop him but obviously could not???

 

What's the difference? In kick coverage you have 11 guys going straight downfield with the expectation that they may have to tackle a guy. When you have a missed field goal, most people think that's it, end of play. I shouldn't have said punt in the original because I don't think that was one of the situations.

What's the difference? In kick coverage you have 11 guys going straight downfield with the expectation that they may have to tackle a guy. When you have a missed field goal, most people think that's it, end of play. I shouldn't have said punt in the original because I don't think that was one of the situations.

 

Okay...2nd part of my post?

This has to go down as one of the biggest shockers of Week 1. I'm a HUGE Bears and nobody, including Chicago sportswriters, gave this team a chance in this game. Weren't the Colts also 14 point favorites going into this game?

 

I thought they would lose by at least 20, not because they weren't any good, just everything going against them in this game.

 

I'm just utterly speechless. It's only Week 1 and Chicago has to go to Carolina next week, but this is unbelievable.

Okay...2nd part of my post?

The second part is not really the same situation. Again, the comparison I'm making is to when he tries to sucker the players into letting up, not a straight return. I'm talking about players staying on their toes in a situation that usually doesn't produce a return.

NBC's graphics are down. It's kinda neat to watch a game with a full screen with no graphics. Nice old school look

NBC's graphics are down. It's kinda neat to watch a game with a full screen with no graphics. Nice old school look

 

I was about to say that I like that a lot. I remember when they started doing scores on the screen full time they would only have a tiny little box at the bottom with the score and maybe the down and distance. I really wish they'd go back to that. I just don't need 10-25% of the screen covered with graphics.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.