Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ND / SDSU updates

Featured Replies

If I had a gallon of tequila, I think I'd try to drink it all.

 

I just can't believe this, I understand Notre Dame hasn't been a National power in a while, but how can they continue to struggle at home against teams like this.

Both Irsih lines are still terrible.

Irish might have just got a big break, if this fumble on the goal line isn't overturned.

Touchdown Irish!!!!

 

Clausen to Golden Tate for about 40 yards.

 

Notre Dame now on top 14-13.

Looked good on that last drive when they started throwing some slant plays.

Clausen to Grimes. Touchdown Irish!!!!!

 

Irish now lead 21 - 13 with 2:00 left in the 4th.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.