Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ND / SDSU updates

Featured Replies

Five minutes in and no score, ND driving a little.

  • Author

Still no score, mid 2nd quarter.

:mad: Irish drive inside the 5 before Hughes fumbles and then has to be helped off the field. :mad:

I understand that Charlie has a contract through 2094, but if they proceed to have another long year, he would have to be on the hot seat, right?

Not at all what I was hoping for. Aztecs lead 7-0.

Notre Dame is showing me absolutely nothing so far...didn't San Diego State lose to Cal-Poly San Luis "Obismal" last week?

Botched snap on a Fg attemtp, brings some boos down from the stadium. Well desered IMO.

Irish block a punt to set themselves up on the Aztec 21 with about 1:30 left in the half.

True freshman Michael Floyd just made his 1st career catch something special. Touchdown Irish.

Trying to find something positive about the 1st half. The Irish did score a offensive touchdown in 11 fewer quarters than it took them last season.

Trying to find something positive about the 1st half. The Irish did score a offensive touchdown in 11 fewer quarters than it took them last season.

 

:lol:

 

Looking at the box score, Notre Dame is on pace to get around 400 yards of offense, it's those darn turnovers that kill you every time.

 

You would think they pull away in the 2nd half, but I'm sure a lot of people had that same mind set with some of these type games last year.

:lol:

 

Looking at the box score, Notre Dame is on pace to get around 400 yards of offense, it's those darn turnovers that kill you every time.

 

You would think they pull away in the 2nd half, but I'm sure a lot of people had that same mind set with some of these type games last year.

 

At this point, I'm not taking anything for granted.

  • Author

SDSU gets a TD but misses XP, goes ahead 13-7.

If I had a gallon of tequila, I think I'd try to drink it all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.