Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell/Warren East Updates

Featured Replies

Halftime......21-0; Falcons are in the lead for the home opener at Fryar Stadium.

 

The Falcons are still having a small problem with penalties. Defense is obviously holding thier own, while the offense is putting some points on the board.

 

Later.

I really thought this would be a close game.

 

Pass along any more updates as you get them, bw70.

  • Author

^I will.......I'm listening live from my room in Afghanistan, and there's a slight delay. I'm email-texting with my wife who's at the game.

 

Later.

Although not relevant to the thread, but it gets to something much more important....

 

 

Thank you for your service to our country.. :thumb:

  • Author

It's 34-0 now. I lost connection for one TD, currently the Falcons ball.

 

Fort Campbell's defense is causing problems for the Warren East offense. Holdin (spelling) had over 300 total yards, this week he's so far held to just under 80 yards rushing and one reception for roughly 20 yards (give or take).

 

Thanks for the support too bugatti.

 

Later.

Be safe and tell the troupe, BGP says thanks for all you guys do....:ylsuper:

  • Author

41-0 7:43 left in the game.

 

I don't know if my son got in the game. He's only cleared by the doctor to play one quarter.......

 

Later.

  • Author

41-6. Warren East failed on the 2 point conversion......and my son got in some playtime at DT.

 

Later.

Yep, Ft. Campbell is the real deal folks.

^I will.......I'm listening live from my room in Afghanistan, and there's a slight delay. I'm email-texting with my wife who's at the game.

 

Later.

 

That's no excuse!;)

 

Seriously, be careful and God bless you. You have a son to be proud of and a great team to root for. Fort Campbell folks all around the globe have many reasons to be proud!:thumb:

  • Author

My son just recovered another Warren East fumble!!!! I heard his name on the radio! I'm so happy for him.

 

Fort Campbell wins 41-6! Wasn't close at all. Fort Campbell soundly defeats the last team to beat them.

 

Later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.