Top 10 Players in the 9th

Cotton from Boone can also get up, but he is probably at least a couple of inches taller. Flannery, Popp, and Gabbard are all fine players, and it was hard to get them all on the floor together because Krohman shot so well early in the season.

This Ronald Cotton? The one that made the beast of the week:

http://wlwt.highschoolplaybook.com/media/ShowMedia.do?mid=509e2df19b9539b6feb63e375650a9de

Sorry I had to do it. :lol: ;)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Ronald Cotton? The one that made the beast of the week:

http://wlwt.highschoolplaybook.com/media/ShowMedia.do?mid=509e2df19b9539b6feb63e375650a9de

Sorry I had to do it. :lol: ;)

I remember that play! lol. Of course, one of the best defenders in the state who was two years older blocked him. Cotton threw one down against Rose Hill. McFarland and Cotton can throw it down. Earls doesn't have those type of hops.

Edited by wildcatfan

I remember that play! lol. Of course, one of the best defenders in the state who was two years older blocked him. Cotton through one down against Rose Hill. McFarland and Cotton can throw it down. Earls doesn't have those type of hops.

Yea I wouldn't feel too bad if I was young Mr. Cotton. Henderson did that to many over his 4 years. I just had to bring it up considering it was beast of the week. ;)

I think there's only one kid for Holmes who CAN"T dunk and that's 6'1 240 lb James Rice. Even 5'9 Jaydale Herndon is dunking. That's one thing I can say about Holmes is they have some kids who can jump out of the gym.

I'm very interested in seeing how they defend Scott Co when the two meet in December.