Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis County/Fairview Predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this matchup of head coaches making their coaching debuts?

I believe that Coach McPeak has assembled a good coaching staff and has some players back. I think that from a numbers standpoint, they (Fairview) have more kids and feeder program opportunities than they do in Vanceburg. Saying that, I believe having a young coach who has come through LCHS knows his kids and where there coming from and maybe he can find a way to get more out of them than an outsider. Look what Coach Kidwell was able to do with the talent and small numbers over the years. I think right now, advantage Fairview.

With a new staff and maybe new faces at Fairview, I look for Fairview to win this one BIG.

 

Fairview by 4td's.,,,at least.

Lewis County is a much improved team this year (at least was at the grid last Saturday). They had over 50 dressed, which is good for them. Fairview showed pretty well in their grid Friday. I look for Fairview pulling away at the end but a closer game than last year.

Lewis County is a much improved team this year (at least was at the grid last Saturday). They had over 50 dressed, which is good for them. Fairview showed pretty well in their grid Friday. I look for Fairview pulling away at the end but a closer game than last year.

 

Over 50 dressed? That's awesome for them. I hope they put together an impressive year.

Fairview 34-12.

Over 50 dressed? That's awesome for them. I hope they put together an impressive year.

 

Yeah, there were times where they had near 75 suited up for practice. Thats nearly 4x what they had last year. Lewis Co. will be better, but probably still only get 2-3 wins.

Yeah, there were times where they had near 75 suited up for practice. Thats nearly 4x what they had last year. Lewis Co. will be better, but probably still only get 2-3 wins.

 

BTW, this isnt one of the games they will win.

Fairview 27-6

Fairview, by 3 TDs

Fairview by 3 td's

Fairview can probably name the score.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.