Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbellsville/LCA Predictions

Featured Replies

I heard that Campbellsville returns a lot of starters from last year, but I don't know much about their team. I know that you don't want to give too much away, but what should we look for this weekend?

 

LCA's offense is doing well. Hayden runs fast and hard, and Witt should have a good game throwing the ball. LCA has some freshmen on the line, and they may take a few games to overcome their lack of experience.

 

LCA's defense always starts slowly. They will gel as the season progresses, so this is a good time of the year to face them. Again, a few freshmen have stepped up to fill some gaps.

The only thing that I know or have heard about Campbellsville ids that they are going to be very good. LCA is imo one of the two or three best class A teams in the state.

 

LCA 34

Campbellsville 14

 

 

Bluto, I think that you have startes te first prediction thread of the season.

If LCA plays well this one could get ugly.

^ That same comment goes for practically any game that LCA plays this season. They are loaded.

LCA wins big in this one.

If LCA plays well this one could get ugly.

 

^ That same comment goes for practically any game that LCA plays this season. They are loaded.

 

LCA wins big in this one.

 

Guys, I know it may sound like I'm "sandbagging", but LCA's defense will take a while to gel. They will allow some points.

 

If their offense clicks, fine. But if they start believing their "press" (including BGP) instead of executing, the game may be closer than you think.

Campbellsville is good and will have a great season but LCA is better

LCA is good but the better not sleep on the Eagles. They have a lot of talent, return quite a few starters, and are very capable of beating LCA.

I think LCA may be just a little much for the Eagles. I still look for a better game than many will predict, though.

LCA 41-20.

Knowing a little about both teams, I will say that this game will go to LCA. With that in mind, Campbellsville has good athletes and tend to look good in uniform. However, LCA too strong for the Eagles in this one. LCA 34 - Cville 14.

:thumb:

Campbellsville in an upset.

The Ville will be more physical and may lead at the half, but LCA will pull away in the end with more depth and a better passing game. LCA 35 C-Ville 23

Who LCA and where is the game played?

 

Lex. Christian Academy. I'm pretty sure the game is there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.