Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X. Radio for 2008

Featured Replies

If you cannot make it out to the ballgame, tune in to WKRD 790 AM or log into saintx.com for all the St. X. Tiger football action this season..............GO TIGERS!!!

John Spears and Tony Burke have become quite a formidable team. I really enjoy listening to them. John is excellent at setting the formations and quite good on play by play. Always on top of the action.

  • Author
John Spears and Tony Burke have become quite a formidable team. I really enjoy listening to them. John is excellent at setting the formations and quite good on play by play. Always on top of the action.

 

They are the next best thing to actually being there. :thumb:

They are the next best thing to actually being there. :thumb:

 

OK, you are not going to believe this. I got a wedding invitation in the mail yesterday from one of my best friends who has a daughter getting married on?- you guessed it Firday Oct.3rd so I will be tuning in on the radio.

OK, you are not going to believe this. I got a wedding invitation in the mail yesterday from one of my best friends who has a daughter getting married on?- you guessed it Firday Oct.3rd so I will be tuning in on the radio.

 

Wow...better Oct.3 then playoff semi-finals.

Good duo for sure.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

What happened to James Sass?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

What happened to James Sass?

 

He retired due to commitments with his family and job that would not allow him to commentate on a regular basis.

I graduated with all those guys, including Sass.

 

Anyway, I think they do a great job. Several other schools' fans have told me they listen when their teams play X. They complimented those guys becasue they call it straight, and not like a bunch of homers. They fess up when we get a bad call our way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.