Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 Schedule

Featured Replies

Da Moonshiners will bring out the heavy artillery :flame:

 

 

 

Are you planning on bringing a date!:lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

only kidding.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you planning on bringing a date!:lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

only kidding.

 

 

Good one :thumb:

Week One

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

 

Week Two - Doubleheader Week

 

Auxier RiverRats at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Banklick Swamp Gas at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

 

 

Week Three - Doubleheader Week

 

Louisville Legends at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine at Cincy Fair Weather Fans ®

 

:irked:

 

Seriously, c'mon, 1 former and 1 reigning champion in the first three weeks. The only gimme on that schedule is the newb. And we won't even talk about the swampgas character.

:irked:

 

Seriously, c'mon, 1 former and 1 reigning champion in the first three weeks. The only gimme on that schedule is the newb. And we won't even talk about the swampgas character.

 

:cry:

I get the Mean Machine in week 1. Gonna get a real test right off the bat.

I get the Mean Machine in week 1. Gonna get a real test right off the bat.

 

I'm not sure you'll have much of a test week one. The way my RB situation looks, I'll be scrambling all season.

I'm not sure you'll have much of a test week one. The way my RB situation looks, I'll be scrambling all season.

 

My season will depend on how well Turner plays in Atlanta. Well...also depends on if Eli can finally have a break out (regular) season. If those two can do well and Tomlinson does what he normally does I feel confident in my team.

  • Author
My season will depend on how well Turner plays in Atlanta. Well...also depends on if Eli can finally have a break out (regular) season. If those two can do well and Tomlinson does what he normally does I feel confident in my team.
If a frog had wings .....
  • Author
:irked:

 

Seriously, c'mon, 1 former and 1 reigning champion in the first three weeks.

:scared: Purely luck, I didn't realize it until you said something. But if I could have got nWo in there too :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Just remember that post PMIC.

 

I couldn't help myself..

The more I look at my team, the more I think it sucks...:lol: Not real happy with my draft at this point.

  • Author
19_traveling_frog_with_wings_flying_in_the_sky_like_and_angel_in_heaven.jpg
;)

 

 

 

 

.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.