Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round 15

Featured Replies

Robert Ferguson WR Min

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams, select, Kris Brown PK, Texans

  • Author

15.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Kelly, Reginald CIN TE

15.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - RB Lorenzo Booker PHI

15.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Greg Olsen, CHI

15.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Ike Hilliard TBB

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - Buffalo DEF

15.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Michael Clayton TBB

15.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Kolby Smith RB KC

15.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Robert Ferguson WR Min

15.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kris Brown PK, HOU

15.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Dustin Keller NYJ

 

15.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

 

15.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

15.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

15.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

15.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

15.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

Was taking D. Keller next pick!

15.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Kelly, Reginald CIN TE

15.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - RB Lorenzo Booker PHI

15.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Greg Olsen, CHI

15.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Ike Hilliard TBB

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - Buffalo DEF

15.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Michael Clayton TBB

15.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Kolby Smith RB KC

15.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Robert Ferguson WR Min

15.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kris Brown PK, HOU

15.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Dustin Keller NYJ

 

15.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

 

15.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

15.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

15.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

15.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

15.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

 

Lets get moving :fight:

Was taking D. Keller next pick!

 

I almost took him with my pick.

15.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Kelly, Reginald CIN TE

15.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - RB Lorenzo Booker PHI

15.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Greg Olsen, CHI

15.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Ike Hilliard TBB

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - Buffalo DEF

15.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Michael Clayton TBB

15.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Kolby Smith RB KC

15.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Robert Ferguson WR Min

15.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kris Brown PK, HOU

15.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Dustin Keller NYJ:lol:

 

15.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

 

15.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

15.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

15.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

15.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

15.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

 

I was having a bad, til' I saw this.

  • Author
15.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

Hasn't the time expired?

  • Author
I was having a bad, til' I saw this.
Glad you got a chuckel

We really should go to a 12 hour limit :lol:

I'm really not sure if 1996 knows when to talk smack and when not to. :lol: I think Keller has a ton of upside and could be a good TE for the Jets, especially with his new QB.

I'm really not sure if 1996 knows when to talk smack and when not to. :lol:

 

:lol: That's what I was thinking, especially after drafting a 4th string WR who has a terrible QB.

:lol: That's what I was thinking, especially after drafting a 4th string WR who has a terrible QB.

 

Tavaris Jackson is not a terrible QB, but I agree. :lol:

Tavaris Jackson is not a terrible QB, but I agree. :lol:

Well, he definitely isn't very good. He should be counting his blessings being a starter considering I don't think he's a top 32 QB in the league.

I thought Keller was a great get...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.