Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Colonels 18 & 16u Roster?

Featured Replies

Any word on either teams roster of local kids who made it?

I think I heard Mark Kelly is playing for them next summer.

Who is coaching them and do they have anymore tryouts for the 16u team?

Edited by STRIKE3

who is coaching them and do they have anymore tryouts for the 16u team?

 

Not sure on the coach but I think from the paper add the only tryout was on that weekend.

The Kentucky Titans 16u Baseball team will be having tryouts this Saturday the 23rd at 4:00 at Ryle high school.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply with Rule #13

Do you you just show up and do they let kids from other counties play with them. I know a kid that needs to with a team that plays at a high level and the parents would travel.

AJ "Chuckwagon" Smith made the team.

Do you you just show up and do they let kids from other counties play with them. I know a kid that needs to with a team that plays at a high level and the parents would travel.

 

The Titans played in the national division in the SWOL and was IMO one of the better teams in the league. Just show up at Ryle high school in Union, KY at 4 on Saturday.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply with Rule #13

I think I heard Mark Kelly is playing for them next summer.

 

And his younger brother Chris will be playing for the 16's.

Just curious how did this thead go from a question about the Rosters of the Ky Colonels U-16/U-18 team, to a thread about The Titans?

Just curious how did this thead go from a question about the Rosters of the Ky Colonels U-16/U-18 team, to a thread about The Titans?

 

TOG, do you know names of other kids who made these teams?

TOG, do you know names of other kids who made these teams?

 

I will ask around on Saturday at the CovCath scrimmage and I have sent a E-mail to the Ky. Colonels to see if I can get the information.

TOG, do you know names of other kids who made these teams?

 

I have heard these:

Jeramie Connor

Mark Kelly

Austin Pugh

A J Smith

Tanner Miles

I will get the official low down sometime on Thursday or Friday and when I do, I will post the information!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.