Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Trvia

Featured Replies

LOL I had no idea so I cheated. Come on I never heard of this guy!!

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't post the answer so if anyone else wants to take a crack at it. (Good luck) It's been fun but I got to go.

I won't post the answer so if anyone else wants to take a crack at it. (Good luck) It's been fun but I got to go.
He's a great guy and I always had tremendous admiration for him.
  • Author
LOL I had no idea so I cheated. Come on I never heard of this guy!!

 

Never heard of Cotton Nash??????

 

I know...that;s not who Strike is talking about but Nash did the same thing.

Never heard of Cotton Nash??????

 

I know...that;s not who Strike is talking about but Nash did the same thing.

He went to school here but not from our great State.
  • Author
He went to school here but not from our great State.

 

Darn it.

 

:irked:

Darn it.

 

:irked:

....:ylsuper: You got to get up, earlier than that my friend.
  • Author

Which 2 former Major League pitchers once played for the Harlem Globetrotters?

not really NBA related but basketball at least

Chuck Connors?

 

Steve Hamilton, was the answer to my question.

 

I know one, as he is my all-time favorite Pitcher.

  • Author

Both answers are incorrect. Or at least incorrect as to who I am talking about.

Both answers are incorrect. Or at least incorrect as to who I am talking about.
One, had the mound height reduced because of him.
  • Author
One, had the mound height reduced because of him.

 

Yep, lowered it 5 inches.

 

The other was found possessing 3.0 grams cocaine, 2.2 grams hashish, and 1.75 grams marijuana at a customs check.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.