Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Trvia

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ron Reed?
Not whom, I was thinking of.
  • Author

I know but I cheated..:D

I know but I cheated..:D
You won't prosper.

 

:D

Then I think I can't get this one. I need a few to think I'm not going to cheat......... ScarHeel LOL

  • Author

Well can I answer/cheat now Strike?

Then I think I can't get this one. I need a few to think I'm not going to cheat......... ScarHeel LOL
Here is a hint, he pitched for the Yankees and played for the Minn. Lakers, a few years back.

 

Well can I answer/cheat now Strike?
You still won't prosper.
  • Author
Here is a hint, he pitched for the Yankees and played for the Minn. Lakers, a few years back.

 

You still won't prosper.

 

:lol:

Mikan?
Nope, think lefty born in Columbia, KY.
  • Author
Nope, think lefty born in Columbia, KY.

 

Well if that's where your guy was born another UK player did the same thing.

Well if that's where your guy was born another UK player did the same thing.
If he's an actor, I'm not thinking about him.

 

:D

This is tough remember I'm only 26 The Lakers are the LA Lakers to me LOL

This is tough remember I'm only 26 The Lakers are the LA Lakers to me LOL
26, shew I have underwear older than that.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.