Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Trvia

Featured Replies

Who are the only three players to win multiple consecutive NBA Championships with two different teams? (No cheating)

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horry and Rodman, instantly come to mind. Probably another Bulls player, how about Paxson or Kerr?

  • Author
Horry and Rodman, instantly come to mind. Probably another Bulls player, how about Paxson or Kerr?

 

Correct on the first 2 but not Paxson or Kerr.

I am pretty sure it is not Kerr, I think there was a few years between titles.

Correct on the first 2 but not Paxson or Kerr.
How about Armstrong?

I just asked my father in law and he claims Ron Harper.................

  • Author
How about Armstrong?

 

Nope. Not B.J.

Going to guess every bulls player, how about Grant?

  • Author
I just asked my father in law and he claims Ron Harper.................

 

Your father-in-law wins!

 

Harper won it with the Bulls in 96, 97 & 98 & then with the Lakers in 99' 00 & 01'.

 

On a side note: I don't even remember Harper playing for the Lakers...

WOW Thats a nice run. Now he thinks he is smart, I'm going to have to kick him out of the house!!

Going to guess every bulls player, how about Grant?
He was my next choice. I actually forgot about Harper, the consummate professional.

How about one more trivia question before I get off here.

How about one more trivia question before I get off here.
What player from our great state, played professional Baseball and Basketball.

 

He also coached, one of the sports in college.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.