Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movies: Upcoming Sequels

Featured Replies

School of Rock 2: America Rocks

 

Iron Man 2 (2010)

 

The Descent 2 (2009)

 

Cars 2 (2012)

 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I (2010)

 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (2011)

 

Transporter 3 (2008)

 

Cloverfield 2

 

Scary Movie 5 (2008)

 

The Grudge 3 (2008)

 

Saw V (2008)

 

Final Destination 4 (2009)

 

Fast & The Furious 4 (2009)

 

Wild Hogs 2 (2010)

 

Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian (2009)

 

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

 

Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2008)

 

Spider-Man 4 (2011)

 

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)

 

Little Fockers

 

Mrs. Doubtfire 2

 

Toy Story 3 (2010)

 

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)

 

Shrek Goes Fourth (2010)

 

Shark Tale 2 (2008)

 

The Goonies 2 (TBA)

 

The Ring Three (TBA)

 

Austin Powers 4 (TBA)

 

Old School Dos (2008)

 

 

I found these on another site so if some of these are true, I Am Pumped! :ylsuper:

 

Maybe we can Wikipedia them & see if they have anything....

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Wiki is not a trusted site and should be used with caution when using it...

 

I do know that Cloverfield 2 is not set confirmed. Probably will happen but the writer/director is cautious about doing another film.

  • Author
^ Wiki is not a trusted site and should be used with caution when using it...

 

I do know that Cloverfield 2 is not set confirmed. Probably will happen but the writer/director is cautious about doing another film.

 

I know but it's about the only source that gives bundles of info. true or not.

I guess I can run down each one.

 

School of Rock 2 was just announced with Jack Black returning.

 

Descent 2 could be direct to DVD, I don't like the idea of it at all. We shall see how it plays out.

 

Cloverfield 2 has been tossed around, I haven't heard anything concrete yet. Wouldn't shock me if it happens.

 

Scary Movie 5 will happen eventually, not sure why, you would think Anna Farris would finally move on to something else.

 

Final Destination 4 will be in 3D, cannot wait for that one.

 

Fast and Furious 4 is notable because the series brings back Paul Walker and Vin Diesel AND the film opens with a death of one of the main characters. Which one????? I know. :sssh:

 

Cabin Fever 2 is being done without Eli Roth's involvement, which could be the same thing as Hostel 3, since that's also been announced. Complete crap and I will avoid it at all costs.

 

Spiderman 4 will happen eventually, Toby, Kirstin aren't signed and Sam Raimi just announced that he may FINALLY move forward with a new Evil Dead movie. Thank goodness.

 

Little Fockers will happen, last I heard the script hadn't even been finished yet. Not that I care, I wasn't a big fan of the 2nd one.

 

Someone was asked recently about Austin Powers 4, I think Mike might want to do it eventually, as of right now it's up the air when it might get done. I didn't care for part 3, so maybe it's good to let the series go.

 

Goonies 2, much like Breakfast Club 2 has been talked about for years. The last thing I heard is that everyone was on board, Donner and the kids all wanting to return, but the studio wasn't up for it. Now they may just do an animated sequel. Who knows, I would love to see it, I just don't know if it will ever happen.

 

As for the Grudge and the Ring sequels, if Bring it On can get 28 sequels direct to DVD, I'm sure these films will get more as well.

 

Scream 4 was recently announced as possibly happening, you want to talk about something goodness awful.

^ Yeah I'm tired of Scream, Scary Movie, and Austin Powers..Those movies have gotten worse as time has went on.

Pure rumor right now but Tom Cruise is being asked to star in Top Gun 2. Movie all depends on whether or not he returns.

Pure rumor right now but Tom Cruise is being asked to star in Top Gun 2. Movie all depends on whether or not he returns.

 

Yep, saw that story. Top Gun 2 has been floated around for a long, long time. I would be stunned if Tom ever signed on to that crap.

 

I would rather see Iron Eagle 5, then a Top Gun 2. :lol:

  • Author
Pure rumor right now but Tom Cruise is being asked to star in Top Gun 2. Movie all depends on whether or not he returns.

 

Tom Cruise will not be doing ‘Top Gun 2’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25804362/

 

When contacted by “Access,” a spokesperson for Paramount (which released “Top Gun” in 1986) said there was “no way” Cruise would be returning to the role.

In addition, a rep for Cruise also told “Access” the reports of a Maverick reprisal are completely untrue.

 

According to the erroneous reports, the sequel would have seen Cruise’s character returning to Top Gun school as a flight instructor.

 

Fans can catch Cruise on the big screen in a brief cameo in the upcoming comedy “Tropic Thunder,” which hits theaters Aug. 13.

^ Yeah I'm tired of Scream, Scary Movie, and Austin Powers..Those movies have gotten worse as time has went on.

 

I don't know, I wouldn't mind seeing another Scary Movie, and I would like to see another Austin Powers. As for Scream, I never really watched the other ones, so wouldn't care about a new one.

Tom Cruise won't return for Top Gun 2, but there would still be a direct to dvd sequel.

 

Paramount opened their own direct to dvd division last year I believe, studios are cashing in on that quick buck.

 

You will see more and more direct to dvd sequels to big time movies, it really is awful, but it's all about the almighty dollar.

  • Author

“Valkyrie,” slated for a February 2009 release is what I'm looking forward to seeing...

I think the Spider Man series could use some fresh new talent. Get rid of them all and find some new actors...

I think the Spider Man series could use some fresh new talent. Get rid of them all and find some new actors...

 

As bad as part 3 was, I couldn't agree more with this idea.

The Goonies 2? Please don't do that...it will wind up being dumb like the second Sandlot.

 

Definitely pumped about SAW V as I have already started a thread on it.

 

I haven't watched the third Fast and Furious, but if Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are coming back, it could be promising. I really enjoyed the first one with the two of them in it together.

 

Toy Story 3 intrigues me

 

Mrs. Doubtfire 2, sounds like a bad idea...unless Robin Williams comes back and who knows?

 

Transformers will be solid I am sure, as will the Harry Potters.

“Valkyrie,” slated for a February 2009 release is what I'm looking forward to seeing...

 

I am totally with you on that. It was supposed to be opening sometime this summer, but then the date got pushed back until Feb. I think this is going to be a very good movie, with a story that not many know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.