Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

Good Job Girls!!!! Glad to see you're way ahead of us:thumb:

 

Should be fun to watch the NFC dominate the AFC during inter-league play.:ylsuper:

I'll be sure to keep track and to bookmark this comment, so that we can have all kinds of fun showing you how wrong you were.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right AFCers. Back to our own thread. Let's let the girl scouts think in peace.

I'm pretty sure I pulled enough strings to get you on my schedule. Can't wait to lay the smackdown on you:fight:

 

While your at it put my team on your schedule, I could definitly go for an easy win!

Are we even playing each other? I thought I looked at the schedules and it was all inter-conference. I could be wrong though.

Are we even playing each other? I thought I looked at the schedules and it was all inter-conference. I could be wrong though.

The schedules are not correct. They will be updated and include inter-league play.

  • Author
The schedules are not correct. They will be updated and include inter-league play.
I plan on making the schedule a priority when I get back home from this trip.

Legends select Seattle Defense

For what its worth, Im against playing the other conference. The thought of two teams having the same players just doesnt sound good to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.