Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

I hate to do it, but rules are rules

 

8.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Justin Fargas OAK

8.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Desmond Clark TE CHI

8.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Alge Crumpler TE TEN

8.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - WR Issac Bruce SF

8.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Chris Brown HOU via e-mail

8.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Devin Thomas WAS

 

8.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Time Expired

 

8.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - OTC

 

8.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

8.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

8.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

8.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

8.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

8.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

8.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Time Expired

I just returned from FBLA camp the the kids. I'll have my pick in as soon as I get my list up dated.

Not if sweet16 makes his first :banana:

Cowboys "D"

8.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Justin Fargas OAK

8.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Desmond Clark TE CHI

8.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Alge Crumpler TE TEN

8.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - WR Issac Bruce SF

8.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Chris Brown HOU via e-mail

8.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Devin Thomas WAS

8.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Cowboys "D"

 

8.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - OTC

 

8.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

8.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

8.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

8.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

8.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

8.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

8.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

Not if sweet16 makes his first :banana:
I hear that, he's already took three from me. Notice I picked before I anwsered any posts.
He gets skipped like the rest of us.:D

 

 

I'm sure somewhere, somehow, I'll pay for that comment.:cool:

;) when you least expect it :D

They are supposed to be at the house tomorrow to took the cable and internet up. I'll let you know.

Rams select NY Giants defense

8.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Justin Fargas OAK

8.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Desmond Clark TE CHI

8.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Alge Crumpler TE TEN

8.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - WR Issac Bruce SF

8.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Chris Brown HOU via e-mail

8.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Devin Thomas WAS

8.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Cowboys "D"

8.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - NY Giants DEF

 

8.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - OTC

 

8.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

8.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

8.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

8.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

8.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

8.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

Rams select NY Giants defense

 

:eek:

 

That's a little surprising Sweet.

;) when you least expect it :D

 

Hey, at least I called you. Don't I get some credit for that?:D

Hey, at least I called you. Don't I get some credit for that?:D
Some ;)

I'm back up and running at home now. Should be able to stay in better contact most of the time.

^ Good....we need to keep this thing moving, we are getting slow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.