How Well Do You Know The BGP Moderators - CONTEST #4

Ram

2) Which Mod was almost arrested for stealing his own car?

Watusi was once almost arrested for sealing his own car, but after an explanation to the officer we was sent on his way.

When did it become illegal to seal up your own car? :confused:

:cool:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Which Mod has a son who is a captain, in the military?

HHSDad is very proud of his three sons, one of which is a Captain in the United States Army and currently on active duty in Afghanistan.

2) Which Mod was almost arrested for stealing his own car?

Watusi was once almost arrested for stealing his own car, but after an explanation to the officer we was sent on his way.

3) Which Mod tackled a robber who stole a package of steaks and a bottle of A1 sauce?

STRIKE3 once played the role of good Samaritan while shopping, tackling a would be thief and detaining him until police arrived.

4) Which Mod has driven the wrong direction on I-75, more than once?

Guru, as an officer of the law has driven the wrong direction multiple times on I-75 while performing his duties.

5) Which Mod once ate breakfast with Brett Favre's parents?

The Scribe has had breakfast with Favre's parents and said that they were very nice people.

Have all of these been mentioned at some point on BGP?

1.Easy. Even if I weren't a fan of HHSDads sons, his avatar gives it away.

2. Process of elimination on this one. I knew 1 and 4 and someone got this one right so I used it.

3. I tried searching for steak and A-1 and while I found no specific mention, I did find it alluded to in a post directed at S-3.

4. LOL, it better be TheGuru.

5.Again, just a guess. I eliminated a few from other peoples guesses. Figured The Scribe might have done an interview.