Turf Fields

Tiger96

I wasn't talking about the grass itself, I guess next time I will be more specific. I was talking about the entire venue, although this is best the grass has looked on PC field in quite some time. They have built a very nice place to watch football - at least for our fans anyway. We have some work yet to do on the visitors side, but overall, it is worlds better than what it was. I am sure the Admin at PC will do what needs to be done. :thumb:

I haven't been to a game there in a long time but I have seen the stadium from the parking lot when I was there for basketball, and it does look very nice. Didn't see the field itself, but I'm sure it's a much nicer place to watch games than it used to be.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are talking about what Raceland installed. I would consider it an enhancement of a natural surface.

I am Ram, I always thought it was a great method of recycling. Maybe the field could be a cyborg field; half natural and half artificial.

I am Ram, I always thought it was a great method of recycling. Maybe the field could be a cyborg field; half natural and half artificial.

:lol:, I have to say that it has made a difference in appearance over the course of a season.