Lincoln Co. Head Coaching Search

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Loughery or Brad Macnew is who I've herd who will get the job.

:thumb:

Two young, involved coaches. Either would be good. As for the hiring process, it is up to the AD. Why he is not in a hurry, I don't know. Baseball is, IMHO, third fiddle at LC. Always has, and always will be until they have some success and get the interest level up.

:thumb:

Two young, involved coaches. Either would be good. As for the hiring process, it is up to the AD. Why he is not in a hurry, I don't know. Baseball is, IMHO, third fiddle at LC. Always has, and always will be until they have some success and get the interest level up.

Even if they have success and interest increases, baseball will still play third fiddle behind basketball and football. Lincoln County folks have always been crazy about hoops and the gridiron.

The AD made a decision last week and he's going to make an announcement somtime later this week. They have to wait for the Site Based Council to meet and approve the hire (I guess). I agree with the previous posts that it is utterly ridiculous that it has taken this long for the administration at Lincoln to hire a coach. I feel bad for the kids, since this pretty much eliminates the possibility of them playing any type of organized fall baseball this year. Some of the players are having to go to Danville in order to play this fall. Pretty sad.