Lincoln Co. Head Coaching Search

I heard, that the AD didnt want to hire any of the canidates that he interviewed...

The only reason this would be the case is if the AD wanted to have someone teach also, because he had at least two that applied that now their baseball. At this late of date he is going to have to go with a paraprofessional.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all indications this process was not what anyone really desired. I have heard that the administration was uneasy with the idea of hiring another young coach like they did last time. The job didn't garner much interest with only a handful of people applying for the job. And as it was told to me there was no teaching position open to hire a coach into. Take it for what its worth I guess, lets just hope that tomorrow brings closure to the situation. These kids need a leader and soon they will get one.

Kalen Gibson was hired as the head coach. Gibson pitched for UK from 2003-2005 and transferred to Murray State in 2006.

Does he have any coaching experience? I believe he is from Webster Co., how did he end up at Lincolon Co.?