Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell Co.

Featured Replies

I hear Jon Smith left Whitley Co. and took the Bell Co. job. Ledington is taking Smiths place at Whitley. Anyone know anything about this?

I couldnt see Ledington going anywhere else but Corbin.

  • Author

I keep hearing rumors that Smith(whitley) and Ledington (Bell) have traded jobs. Anyone know anything about this?

  • Author

Looks like it is a done deal!!!:thumb:

  • Author

adt

  • Author
I keep hearing rumors that Smith(whitley) and Ledington (Bell) have traded jobs. Anyone know anything about this?

 

I don't know what happened, I put this quote under 13th region coaching changes and it popped up hear?

Edited by STRIKE3
edited to comply with Rule #13

I don't know what happened, I put this quote under 13th region coaching changes and it popped up hear?
Threads were merged, since they were the same topic....:thumb:
Looks like it is a done deal!!!:thumb:

 

Wow...........I imagine that Ledington will get a big pay raise at Whitley.

Had to be a tough decision fo Ledington to make. He only lost 1 player from the regional championship team. He also brings back a team with a ton of experience. Money may have had something to do with it.

Had to be a tough decision fo Ledington to make. He only lost 1 player from the regional championship team. He also brings back a team with a ton of experience. Money may have had something to do with it.

 

 

May not have been Ledington's decision to leave, sometimes you get invited to leave. I would be surprised to see John Smith leave Whitley for Bell, I could see him leaving for Middlesboro.

 

If they traded would Whitley have to throw in their top releiver? LOL

 

Seriously, if this came about, I think Whitley would be loosing a fine teacher and baseball coach. BUT I think that they would also be getting a fine teacher and baseball coach. Bottom line I could see it being a win-win situation for both teams and schools.

I also think that if it happens it would be a rare thing for two schools in the same region to exchange coaches.

I also think that if it happens it would be a rare thing for two schools in the same region to exchange coaches.

 

Two of the best coaches in the region as well. I have heard that Knox Central wanted Ledington, but this surprises me if it is true.

I am surprised that neither school has had a press release on their new coaches.

Have to get everything finilized everyone knows hoe the systems work. It is a done deal.

I a bit surprised John Smith did not go to Middlesboro, and Ledington back to Corbin but I think both schools will be happy with their coaches.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.