Best O-line in NKY in 2008

I think at this juncture CovCath has to be either at the top or dang close since they have a lot of starters returning. But its not the beginning of the year that matters, it playoff time that matters. And given Coach Turner's track record of developing dang good offensive lines, Highlands may be making that claim at the end of the year.

I think Beechwood might be able to make the claim, although other than the Manillo (sp?) kid, I'm not sure what else they have. Ryle had some big, strong boys last year but I don't know how many of them return. My guess is that they'll have ample replacements. Don't have an opinion on the rest of the N. Ky schools.

I think at this juncture CovCath has to be either at the top or dang close since they have a lot of starters returning. But its not the beginning of the year that matters, it playoff time that matters. And given Coach Turner's track record of developing dang good offensive lines, Highlands may be making that claim at the end of the year.

I think Beechwood might be able to make the claim, although other than the Manillo (sp?) kid, I'm not sure what else they have. Ryle had some big, strong boys last year but I don't know how many of them return. My guess is that they'll have ample replacements. Don't have an opinion on the rest of the N. Ky schools.

Mainello

Cov Cath and Highlands probably have 2 of the best. CovCath's is proven as Highlands still has to show they can mirror last season's awesome success but the athletes are there.

I heard Conner has a very good offensive line. Is this true? Any Cougar fans out there?