Star Wars Question

MJAlltheWay24

I may be one of the very few that have not seen any of the Star Wars movies or any of the spin off movies from it or in the same category.

I am just not interested in that kind of stuff at all, never have been.

I have seen each of the original 3 movies more than 50 times (each). :ylsuper:

I don't know who is into collecting Star Wars stuff, but I have ALL of the original toys from the 70's and early 80's and I also have most of the POTF (still in original packaging). I might be interested in selling them at the right price, but I haven't decided yet. I would be open to offers and can shoot more details through PM's.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but knew some fans would be on here. :thumb:

Rockmom apparently hasn't seen any of them, either. I take it then, OR, that you were not a reader of science fiction when you were younger? No Robert Heinlen, Poule Anderson, et. al.?

Who's that? :lol:

On another note, I didn't know that about RM, we have found some common ground...:D

I don't know who is into collecting Star Wars stuff, but I have ALL of the original toys from the 70's and early 80's and I also have most of the POTF (still in original packaging). I might be interested in selling them at the right price, but I haven't decided yet. I would be open to offers and can shoot more details through PM's.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but knew some fans would be on here. :thumb:

I might be interested Wireman. We can talk this Fall at the Bardstown-Danville game.

I used to have every creature and almost all the vehicles, but Mom sold them at a garage sale I was unaware of while away at college. I even had about 4 or 5 of the old Boba Fettes that you could only get by sending away your proofs of purchase.

Thats a shame OR!

Not really, like I said, I just never was interested in anything science fiction at all. I know that a great majority were and still are, just doesn't do anything for me. :thumb:

I have seen each of the original 3 movies more than 50 times (each). :ylsuper:

Then you have watched all them enough for me (at least once) as well. :lol:

I might be interested Wireman. We can talk this Fall at the Bardstown-Danville game.

I used to have every creature and almost all the vehicles, but Mom sold them at a garage sale I was unaware of while away at college. I even had about 4 or 5 of the old Boba Fettes that you could only get by sending away your proofs of purchase.

That sounds good to me. I'll get them all out before then so we can see what I have. :thumb: