UC Recruiting

gametime

They just landed commit #19 in Cincy Winton Woods 4* DB Chris Williams. It's likely his 3* LB teammate Malik Bomar is soon to follow. That would 5 of the top 10 kids in Cincinnati for 2009. 6 3* and now the first 4* with 12 unevaluated by Rivals. I'd say 6-8 of those kids will be at least 3* level. Pretty impressive stuff for the Bearcats this summer...

http://www.cincinnati.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

Has UC ever had players from Harmony Prep? I know their head coach and they seem to produce a lot of talent!

I'm still bitter about Ball and Ashley

Ashley isn't better than Pead or Williams. I wish him the best at UL, but he wasn't the right guy for UC. Scruggs is the best talent in that group that went to UL from X...

Ashley isn't better than Pead or Williams. I wish him the best at UL, but he wasn't the right guy for UC. Scruggs is the best talent in that group that went to UL from X...

I trust your assessment.. I thought I had read that Ashley was UL's best recruit.. so I thought UC missed out. Maybe its just UL is on a lil decline.

Hearing UC is in the final 2 for OT Sam Longo. He's the #20 OT in the country on Rivals and he was recently rated at the #1 OL athlete in the country by Rivals as well. The other school in his final 2 is either Nebraska or The U...